My mom and dad, grandma and sister Lisa came down with my niece Ali when Jonas was born and stayed for a few weeks. I was pretty out of it for most of the time they were here, so I hope they had a good time. Lisa did laundry, went to the beach a few times, did more laundry, went to the Lexington museum, and did some more laundry. Does that sound right, Lisa? My mom and dad got to camp on the beach in a cute little pop up camp trailer. The kids got to spend a lot of time with their cousin Ali, and they still talk about her all the time. Brooklyn calls her "my Ali".
The kids got to go trick or treating.

Stuart got to go to the Lexington museum with Grandpa John and Aunt Lisa.


The beach in October? Yes, please!


Lots of cousin time!




1 comment:
So FUN!! I of course LOVE the idea of beach in October :) Your kids are just cute..cute!!!
Post a Comment