There are many reasons why I have not updated the blog, but the biggest is this little guy right here. Just over 100 days ago I became a mommy for the fourth time. Our little 8 pound bundle of joy was born just before Halloween. We have been in survival mode since then, but it is so worth it to have such a sweet and special baby. I think he must be the most loved baby in Texas! We named him Jonas Fox. He is so happy and he is already growing up way too fast.
The Day Before





Two Days

Two Weeks

Three Months
3 comments:
Cute!
He is darling! I hope things are going well in Texas! I sure understand living in survival mode:)
He is so CUTE!!! It looks like Texas is wonderful and that you are even busier now!!!
I can completely understand survival mode and I try to remember a phrase from one of my favorite songs..."you're gonna miss this'!!!
I am betting you do not have time to check blogs but I will tell you we have a HUGE Miracle of our own due in September and considering all of our kids except our first daughter were in-vitro we are in SHOCK!!! but excited!!
Post a Comment