Friday, April 3, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast

Today Brooklyn took her first two steps! She's been standing for a few weeks now so I knew it would just be a matter of time. They were just tiny steps but I think she'll be walking in no time. Here is a video of her. It was from a few weeks ago--she's really cruising on that thing now. And here's a few more cute pictures of the kids. They are growing up way too fast.







8 comments:

Heidi B said...

Welcome Back, Have been wondering where you've been. That's looks like a great house. The kids are cute.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Hey those pics are cute!I couldn't get the video to work though. It said it was private and I wasn't invited to view it. Anyway I'm sure it was adorable!

ashycam said...

That is so awesome. They are getting so big. They are such cute kids.

The Lane Family said...

How fun!! You have beautiful kids and they look like they are always busy!!

Mel said...

I cant believe she is already walking so crazy! Very adorable!

The Bartschi's said...

Your kids are getting so big!! What cuties they are!!

The Lane Family said...

AMY,
I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO STILL SEE OUR BLOG ON AND OFF I WOULD BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU ACCESS. JUST E-MAIL AT WENDELTON@GMAIL.COM.

The Wynn Family said...

Holy Cow is she really that old!?!? She is darling.