Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally!

Well, we finally got our internet hooked up so I can update the blog. We're finally all moved and (almost) unpacked. We've had an interesting month and we're glad that it's almost over. We love our new house and we are so excited to be in it. The kids love it too and we especially love our back yard--it's not much, but by Vegas standards it's pretty big. Here's a few pictures.

We had to be out of our apartment before we could move into the house. So, we went camping. We had a little mishap and Stuart ended up with a smashed arm in the ER. But thankfully it wasn't broken.



Here's our house.


This is the back yard. We've already spent a lot of time out here. Thanks to my dad for the grill. We've used it more than the stove!


Here is the dining room. It's the only room inside I have a picture of so far.


This is a view of the sunset from our backyard. We are on the west side of the valley and we can see the sunset over the mountains.


I plan on painting the inside this summer. I'll be sure to put up before and after pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you live on the cornr?

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

It looks great!!! Beautiful home! Can't wait to see more pics!!!

Seegmiller Six said...

Your home looks fabulous! I'm glad you are getting settled, although I will miss having you around. I just found your blog off of Danielles - it is very cute - and I'm glad to have a way to check up on you! :)

Julianne said...

Beautiful house! Congrats on that! And yay for no broken arms.

The Lane Family said...

It looks like a beautiful home and I love the sunset. I really like your big cement area for riding bikes, trikes etc. Enjoy!! I am glad that Stuart was okay and no broken arms!