Summer was busy and relaxed at the same time. We didn't do anything except hang out at the beach except for our trip to Idaho. A three day road trip in each direction is plenty of excitement to last three whole months. We went rafting, camping, smore-making, a trip to the zoo, lots of relaxing and cousin time on both sides of the family. Of course a trip to Idaho wouldn't be complete without getting sick as dogs and spreading it around to those we love. I've lost most of my pictures that I wanted to put up but I did find a few. Best thing was seeing everyone in both the Andersen and Peterson families. We love and miss you guys!
1 comment:
What a GREAT summer!! As sad as it is I am glad that we are not the only family that arrives get's sick and get's everyone else sick...the good news at least we have A LOT of fun!!!!
You have a great looking family and I love how much you guys have..it is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment