Stuart finished up his first season of t-ball. Apparently little kid sports are taken very seriously around here. I expected the football thing. Football in small town Texas is huge! The five year olds play full contact, tackle football. Isn't that crazy? Luckily Stuart has not shown any interest in that. I wasn't expecting that t-ball would be so serious. It's very much "sit down and shut up" while they are in the dugout and when it is their turn to bat they will even strike out on foul balls. It's so sad to see them strike out. Stuart got to play catcher for most of the games. Toward the end he got pretty good at hitting. Next year he will be one of the older kids on the team. He had a blast!
1 comment:
Awesome photo's!! I have heard that sports are HUGE in the South and I know that here as well Aidan could play full contact football this year....like you we are very blessed that he has fallen in love with two other sports...gymnastics and Tae Kwon Do!!!
Post a Comment