8 years ago
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Home for Christmas
We were so lucky to go to Idaho for Christmas. It was a three day drive from South Texas to Idaho. What a trip! Considering we were traveling with four children ages 5 years to 2 months it wasn't too bad. I'm so sad I didn't get more pictures. I just realized while I was writing this that it will probably be our last Christmas in Idaho for a while. While we were there we got to spend time with the Andersen and the Peterson families. We blessed Jonas and all of our children managed to be sick at one point or the other. Of course we went to Wingers at least twice. My favorite! Richard and I got to spend a day in Salt Lake at the temple and walking around temple square at Christmas time. It is what we did on our honeymoon seven years ago! It seems the only pictures I took were at my mom's house when everyone got to take a turn riding her horse. We are excited to go back to Idaho in just two months. We plan on going rafting and camping and hiking and rockclimbing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I LOVE going home to Idaho we still go that our home state and like you doing things like going to "WInger's", and Sizzler :)
I am glad to know that we are not the only ones who end up getting sick kids when we go to Idaho but it is SOOOO worth it!!
Post a Comment