Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Second Try

Here's my second dress. The pattern is from Oh So Sassy. I've only made Brooklyn dresses so far. It seems like all the cute patterns are for sizes 12 months and up. My next project is a little peasant dress for both the girls. Brooklyn is starting to love to have her picture taken, can you tell?

5 comments:

Garmire's said...

Cute dress!

Heidi B said...

cute when do find the time? I have one in k for most of the day and then one in pre-k for 2.5hrs 2 days a week and I still don't find the time to sew.

Leisel said...

Love, love it! Too cute! Thanks for linking to Wardrobe Wednesday.

Leisel

Mel said...

Great dress and the boots make it even more cute!!

The Lane Family said...

What a cute dress and I love her curly hair!!!

I have to say that the boots just rock the outfit!!!