So I started sewing! It is so much fun, I love it. Here is the first dress that I've made for Brooklyn. It's a pillowcase dress and it was super easy to make. I made a little skirt for Jessi that matched. It is so much fun to dress up two girls!! I've found so much cute material and cute patterns and I have so many more projects to finish. I'm even hoping to make some cute Christmas presents this year.
4 comments:
That dress is so cute!
I love that dress it is adorable. Where did you find the pattern and do you think it is doable for someone like me that has not sewn for A LONG time????
So Cute!! Where did you get that pattern??? OR are you one of those crazy people that can throw it together just by looking at it?
Wendy and Jessica, oh this dress was so easy to make! I got the pattern from etsy, a vendor called make me pretty designs. This is the first time I've ever sewn clothing and I was able to sew it by myself. I didn't even have to ask Richard for help :)
Post a Comment