Halloween was so fun this year. I love having little kids that get so excited about stuff. We went to the ward Trunk or Treat on Friday and then we took the kiddos around the neighborhood on Saturday. This is out first year living in a house where we actually got trick or treaters and we live in a neighborhood that we can trick or treat in. Stuart originally wanted to be Captain Hook, but we couldn't find the right hat so he was just a plain old pirate. Brooklyn was supposed to be Tinkerbell to go with Captain Hook, but in the end she was just a fairy/butterfly/something with a tutu and wings. I was pretty proud of their costumes, though, because I thought they turned out cute and all I spent was about $4 at the dollar store on both of them. Richard also dressed up as a pirate but I forgot to get a picture of both of my pirates together. Oh well, there's always next year.
Getting ready to go out. Oh, the anticipation.

"Really Mom, another picture?"

"Arrrg, it be time to go now!!!"

Bags are getting kinda heavy.

My dashing pirate and adorable little butterfly/fairy.
5 comments:
Way too cute!!!!
Those are great costumes and it sounds like you had a great Halloween!! I love the pirate and his little sword and beard. Cute!! Cute!!
I love the costumes!
Everyone looks adorable! I love all of the costumes. We went for similar costumes this year! Adrianne went as tinkerbell and Ethan was Peter Pan. I love all of your decorations too. Your house looked really festive!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment