Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally . . . an update

Well, summer is finally over-the weather is so nice here right now. Our power bill will finally be less than our food budget for the month :)Yeah! The rest of our summer has been busy, yet uneventful. We went to Idaho to visit in July, California for Erick's wedding in August and back to Idaho in September for Labor Day. It's been too hot to really doing anything fun, er, I mean exciting here but now that it is cooling off we've been able to go hiking out at Red Rock and we've been back to the parks now that it's not a sweltering 112 degrees outside. Brooklyn is growing up so fast. She runs everywhere now and she's always dancing when any music comes on. She's not talking much, but she knows how to use the words that she has. Stuart is potty trained! He's such a big boy now-he thinks he's the boss. He also started preschool two times a week and he loves going to "school". Oh, and we're expecting another baby. Baby Andersen #3 should be making an appearance at the end of February. We find out in three weeks if we're having a boy or a girl. Richard is pretty excited about a wind generator that he is building with his dad and brother. His work is going great and the swing shift is so much better than the night shift. Anywho, that's what we've been up to. Here's some pictures to recap it all.

Okay, so I was going to post a bunch of pictures, but there's too many to go through, so I'll post some next time. I know, it's boring to read a post with not picture-so here's one of Richard and the kids at a LV 51s baseball game.

8 comments:

seegfam said...

glad to hear you guys are well, hope you are feeling okay, I'm excited to hear if it is a boy or girl. i hear you about those energy bills! :) yeah for fall, winter, and spring.

Heidi B said...

congrats on the new baby. I wish it were warmer here. It started snowing a week ago and it has been so cold. Luckily no snow has stayed more than a morning(Although Kaia would love it).

Mel said...

Hope you enjoy the nice cool weather now...we're getting snow again...I miss fall hehe. Congrats on Baby #3. Wishing you a wonderful healthy pregnancy!

The Leonards said...

Congratulations on the new baby! That is so exciting, three kids! How do you feel about that?:) We miss you guys. It is too bad we missed you guys when you were out here for the wedding! I have been dying to go out to Sacramento, I just haven't found a reason to go yet:) Adrianne still talks about Stuart all of the time, I think she misses him. Congrats on him being potty trained too!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Congrats on baby #3!! That is very exciting! Sounds like things are going well for you guys!

wendys said...

Congrats on the new Anderson!

Furniss Family said...

Congrat's on having another baby, that is so exciting!!!! Hope you are feeling good and all is oging great for you and your family :)

The Lane Family said...

What a crazy, busy summer!!! Congrats on baby #3. I am sure you are glad that you will spend the 3rd trimester when it is a little cooler in Vegas!!