We spent two days at Sea World. It was so much fun and Stuart love, love, loved it. I think it is safe to say that Shamu was his favorite. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.
Stuart tried to grab a starfish.
We stopped by the Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop for a yummy treat. It was so good. Seriously--their chocolate sauce for the sundae was melted chocolate!! Turns out we also have a Ghirardelli here in Vegas. So you know where we'll be going for Valentine's Day.
I think our favorite thing was the beach. I mean beaches. San Diego has so many different beaches, it would take days to see them all. I can't tell you how much Stuart loves playing in the sand.
My parents on Coronado Island.
Aunt Tracie letting Stuart get all wet!
Brooklyn loved being at the beach. She was such a happy girl while we were there.
My siblings and Rich watching high tide come in at La Jolla Cove.
My hunky husband!
We also went to the marine helicopter/plane museum. Very cool.
But--the best part of our trip was spending time with family.
What an awesome time we had. We're thinking we'll go back in September--when it's WARM!!!




9 comments:
It wasn't warm when you were there? I thought it was pretty nice the beginning of December. I wish we could have gone to Sea World. Looks like you had fun.
I showed Stu the starfish after that pic w/Rich and he wouldn't stick his hand in the water. He told me to "bob" for the starfish, not him.
That looked like so much fun! No wonder you love it there so much
It looks like such a fun trip! We had a cali trip this year too and it was a blast!! We didn't go to sea world though. Anyway glad you had such a fun time!!
I am so jealous. I have wanted to go to San Diego the last 2 times we have been to California and never made it there. I would love to go the sea world show, or even whale watching in the ocean, and see the dolphins. I am so glad you all had such a great vacation.
We have a Ghirdelli store here?! Sweet, we'll have to check that out sometime.
I'm glad you guys had such a fun vacation! Some day we'll have to do that too.
Hey Amy! Thankyou for visiting my blog! It is so nice to know you guys are doing well in Las vegas. We were sad to see you go, but what fun you have been having! You guys are a super cute couple with some cute kids! Take care and come visit my blog again!
Looks like so much fun, I love beaches!! Your family is so darling and getting so big too!! Hope you all are doing great!
so I thought I would leave you another comment and ask where did you get the lds button?
Post a Comment