I was tagged by my friend Sara.
8 things I did today
1. Slept in
2. Went swimming
3. Made cookies
4. TRIED to Potty train Stuart
5. Play games with friends
6. Made tags for craft show
7. Worked on website
8. Talked to my mom
8 favorite places to eat
1. Winger's
2. Panda Express
3. Red Robin
4. Senior Iguanas
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Memphis Barbecue
7. Johnny Carinos
8. My mom's house
8 favorite bands
1. Beatles
2. Led Zepplin
3. Quietdrive
4. Bush
5. Creedence Clearwater
6. uh
7. well
8. not sure
8 places you would like to visit
1. San Diego
2. San Diego
3. San Diego
4. San Diego
5. San Diego
6. San Diego
7. Hawaii
8. Washington, D.C.
8 things I want to do
1. get my website up and running (online baby boutique)
2. go on a cruise
3. take a constitutional law class
4. run a marathon
5. kayak the grand canyon
6. try ice climbing
7. have more kids
8. go on a mission
I tag Lisa and Heidi.
8 years ago




1 comment:
San Diego is a hop, skip, and a jump away from you! You could go six times in teh next year! I am soooo jealous
Post a Comment