Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Stuff



Last week we made caramel apples with some friends and watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I watched that show every year at Halloween when I was a kid. Stuart really liked the apples.



Today I went in Stuart's room and found his little dog tucked in his bed. I thought it was really cute.



Here is a sneak peak at Stuart's Halloween costume. More to come...tomorrow.

4 comments:

The Leonards said...

I am so intrigued about what Stuart's costume is going to be. So, Adrianne had a dream about Stuart (I assume it is your Stuart since we don't know any others) last night. Actually a nightmare. She woke up screaming and I asked what was wrong and she said Stuart took her cupcakes:) I guess it was pretty dramatic. It was adorable. I took a course at Joanns and I plan on taking the second course in January. We should have a cupcake party. That sounds like a lot of fun and I am always eager to decorate:)

ashycam said...

I wonder what Stuart could be this year. I remember last year he was a hobbit. A very cute Hobbit if I must say so.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Looks like fun!! The candy apples look delicious!

Jared Autrey said...

I wish we could have been there for the apples! I'm sorry we had to cancel on such short notice! I am determined that we will hand out again!